Safelink Security System’s shock and tilt sensors are top of class, preventing damage to your property. Our shock and tilt sensors are good for garage doors, gates, and other entryways. Our devices are small, making them discreet and unobtrusive to install. Read more details below!
Safelink Security System’s shock sensors monitor vibrations to alert authorities of vandalism or a break-in. Safelink Security System’s shock sensors can send early notifications prior to a door or window being broken.
You know that sinking feeling when you return home and see your garage door open? As an easy entrance into your home you keep a lot of valuable things in your garage. From cars to tools, sports equipment to freezers full of food, there might more value hidden behind your garage door than the rest of the house combined. Know when it’s open with Safelink Security’s tilt sensors. A simple device that tells your panel whether the overhead garage door is open or closed. Since your panel is connected to your alarm.com account, you’ll be able to see the current status of your garage door at any time from your mobile device or computer.
Safelink Security Products
PowerG PG9935 Shock Sensors
- Detects whether a door, including the garage door, is opened or closed
- Receive a text message if the garage door is left opened when you leave the house
- Place on an outdoor tv to help notify if it is being removed from the mount during a theft
- Wireless shock sensors allow for universal placement
Qolsys IQ Shock-S
At Safelink Security Systems, we use the IQ Shock-S. It is an encrypted shock sensor with superior range. It is specifically designed with multi-level vibration detection. It can alert you if a door is left open, automatically adjust your smart thermostat to save you energy, and provide security for anything that opens or closes. Know when doors and windows are opened with customizable chimes and unique names spoken by the panels text-to-speech. Create personalized shock sensor/tilt sensor notifications and rules with the interactive app.
- Dimensions: 23.97mm D x 39.91mm W x 79.60mm L
- Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Battery: 3V lithium CR123A
- Magnet Gap: 1 inch max
- Operating Temperature: 32˚- 110˚F (0˚- 45˚C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 – 85% RH non-condensing
- Supervisory signal interval: 60 min (approximately)
- Potentiometer: Shock sensitivity adjustment
At Safelink Security Systems, our IQ tilt sensors are the best in the industry.
- Detects whether door is open or closed
- Receive a text message if the garage is left open when you leave your house
TILT SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Sensor: 2.5”H x 1”W x .5”D
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
- Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m